7.30.21 - This Weeks Parish News
Wow Family of Families! Can you believe August is here? It seems like the summer has flown by and before we know it we will be in the swing of things all things catechesis. We have many upcoming activities so please see all of the announcements below and check out the bulletin!
News & Events
- There will be a pastoral council meeting on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 at 7 PM in Obrien Hall. This will be a annual meeting and all ministry leaders are asked to attend.
- Raffle tickets for the 4th Annual Harvest of Hope are now on sale. We will be selling tickets at the weekend Masses until we are sold out. Please stop by and purchase a ticket to support our youth ministries. The grand prize is $5000 and only 400 tickets will be sold. You can also purchase your tickets online at:
- There will be a music ministry meeting Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 6 PM in O'Brien room 1. All music ministry members are invited to attend.
- Please join us for our monthly night of reflection on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. We will be praying through a meditative rosary and will also have music and confessions. Please prayerfully consider joining us for the Mass.
- There will be an Altar Server Rehearsal on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 6 PM in the church. All current altar servers are required to attend as well as any children who have completed their first communion are also invited to attend. We are in great need for new servers so please prayerfully consider having your child join this beautiful ministry.
- Please consider praying for our Teen ACTS retratants and team while they are on retreat August 12 - 15, 2021.We would greatly appricaite you taking an hour to sign up to pray. Visit the link at:
Baptisms, Weddings and Funeral News:
- We rejoice and offer prayers of thanksgiving as we have a few baby being baptized into our Family of Families this weekend. Please pray for OIiver Z. and his parents as he is baptized after the 5 PM Saturday Mass on Saturday, July 31!
- It is with great sadness we share the loss of Susan Hosek. Please pray for Susan's family during this time. Funeral mass will be held on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:00 PM. The rosary will be held on Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 12:30 PM. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Obituary and full service information were not available yet. We will share her obituary and service information on Facebook when it becomes available.
If you are in need of assistance or have any questions about upcoming activities, please reach out to our parish staff by phone or email.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Bulletin - 08-01-2021
on Friday, July 30 at 4:00PM