This Week's Parish News...
It has been a great week here at the parish as we began opening back up for ministry life here at the parish. We would like to thank our ministry leaders for their efforts in helping us do this safely.
Please check out the news and announcements below for this week.
Bulletin is also included below.
- Our current Mass schedule for the parish is Saturday at 5:00 PM (English), Sunday 8:00 AM (also Live Streamed through FB), 9:30 AM (Misa en Espanol), 11:00 AM (English), and daily Mass is held Tuesday - Friday at 8:00 AM in the main sanctuary.
- Kaitlin Howton has resigned her position at St. Jerome effective September 11, 2020. Please direct any bulletin announcements, Mass Intentions and parishioner registrations to Patricia Flores. Facebook, webpage, and/or Flocknote information should be directed to Jessica Lubianski. For online giving questions or information, please contact Barbara Gates. We would like to thank Kaitlin for her two years of service at St. Jerome, her work with the bulletin, pumpkin patch, Christmas pictures and the Farmer’s Market.
- Faith Formation classes start this week. As a reminder we will not accept students that are not registered on Sunday. We can help you get registered but your student will have to wait until the following Sunday to attend class. Class schedule is as follows:
Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Elementary Faith Formation English (Pruski Hall)
Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Confirmation (Flanagan Hall)
Sunday, 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM - Spanish Faith Formation (Pruski Hall)
Monday, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM - RCIC (Pruski Hall)
- RCIA begins this week. They will be meeting for this Sunday only, Obrien Hall - Room 3 from 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
- Life Teen and EDGE Kick off this Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in Obrien Hall. Please note food will not be provided. Students may bring a water.
- The parish office is now open from 9:00AM to 3:00PM (closed at noon for lunch). The office is closed every 1st Thursday of the month for its monthly staff meeting until 1:00PM
- Fr. Blayne Riley will be visiting St. Jerome to celebrate the Saturday 5PM Mass on September 19th. Fr. Blayne served our parish as a seminarian before being ordained on March 6, 2020. Everyone is invited to attend the Mass. Following Mass, Fr. Blayne will be greeting parishioners under the bell tower.
If you are in need of assistance or have any questions about upcoming activities, please reach out to our parish staff by phone or email.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Bulletin - 09-13-2020
on Friday, September 11 at 4:00PM