This Weeks Parish News....
This week has been an exciting week for our parish. We had a wonderful turn out for National Night Out and it was wonderful seeing our community together. Thank you to all of our
the made this event great!
We will conclude the week with having the
Archbishop bless our new sports complex after the 5:00 PM Mass. All are welcome to attend. The Archbishop will be celebrating the 5:00 PM Mass and we will open the cry room and day chapel if needed for additional seating.
Other announcements for the week is as follows:
- Turkey Dinner Raffle Tickets will be available in the foyer at the Sunday Masses. Please stop by and pick yours up or purchase them! Tickets may also be picked up through the office or Daily Masses. Lastly, raffle tickets can also be purchased online at:
. Thank you to everyone who has already began supporting us by purchasing meal tickets, raffle tickets or making meat donations.
- We are currently also need volunteers to sign up to help in the serving line for the Turkey Dinner. Sign up sheets will be available in the foyer this weekend. The first shift is from 10:00 AM - 12:15 PM and the second is from 12:00 - 2:15 PM. If you would like to volunteer please sign up through the sign up sheets or contact Adelita Barajas (210) 416-7872.
Month of the Rosary
- October is the month of the rosary. We will be doing a few things to promote the rosary in our Faith Formation classes and the parish.
- Fr. Kris will doing a blessing of Rosaries at the weekend masses on October 17th & 18th. Please save the date to bring any rosaries that you would like blessed.
- The altar society would like to invite the entire parish to join them on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 6:00 PM in the chapel for the rosary to Our Lady of Fatima. If the number gets to large it would be moved to the main sanctuary. This is a beautiful devotion prayed monthly at our parish and we are looking to grow the number that are praying the rosary!
Please prayerfully consider joining them!!!
Other Events and News:
- Fr. Kris will be meeting with his soccer club again this evening at 6:00 PM. All adults are welcome to come join the fun.
- This week the music ministry elected Mrs. Neala Montague as the new head of their ministry. We would like to thank Jeanette Morissette for her years of service as the head of the music ministry. As we move forward with this transition, Fr. Kris would like to ask all parishioners that if they have a special request for a particular choir to play at a Mass for a special occasion that they please contact the new ministry head, Neala Montague.
- If you are interested in participating in the Marian consecration classes please see the bulletin for details. Both of these kick off this week.
If you are in need of assistance or have any questions about upcoming activities, please reach out to our parish staff by phone or email.
Have a wonderful weekend!
on Friday, October 9 at 5:49PM