This Week's Parish News!
Happy Friday! We hope you have had an awesome week and are enjoying this cooler weather today. Below you will find this weeks parish news, announcements and bulletin:
- Starting Tuesday, October 20th, we will no longer be live-streaming the daily Mass. We will continue to livestream the Sunday 8:00 AM Mass, special events, holy days of obligation, and holidays. If you attend the daily Mass and would like to lector please let Jessica Lubianski know prior to the Mass starting. Volunteers would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.
- This weekend Fr. Kris will be blessing rosaries at each of the Masses. Please bring your rosary to get blessed. This is just another way we are celebrating the month of the Rosary.
- We would like to begin having someone recite the rosary prior to every Mass rather than using the recorded version. If you are interested in volunteering to recite the rosary prior to Mass, please reach out to Debbie Williams. Her contact number is as follows: (210) 685-0400.
- Fr. Kris will host his weekly soccer club this evening at 6 PM. If you are interested in joining please meet on the soccer fields. All are welcome to attend.
- As noted in the bulletin: The prayer list will be updated the First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2020. Please call or email the parish office if you or your loved ones wish to remain on the list after this date.
- Special thanks to everyone who participated in the Mass & blessing of the sports complex last Saturday with as Archbishop Gustavo. We are also incredibly grateful for each of our donors that made this possible. As the Pawelek Family cut the ribbon last Saturday, it was on behalf of our entire Family of Families because each of you have helped turn this dream into a reality! ￼ If you missed the event and would like to check out our parish facebook page or watch out for next weeks bulletin where we will also have photos!
- CYO will be hosting their Annual Trunk or Treat event on Friday, October 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM in the Parking Lot. We ask that if you attend that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing. There will be food and drinks available along with our beloved pumpkin train ride.
If you will be handing out candy please decorate your vehicle and ensure everything you hand out is individually wrapped.
If you are interested in helping with the event please reach out to Janet Pedrotti.
- We are continuing to gear up for our Annual Turkey Festival! We will be handing out raffle tickets, selling raffle tickets, and selling meal tickets at all Masses this weekend. You can also purchase raffle tickets and meal tickets by visiting:
. If you are interested in volunteering for the turkey dinner, you can find the attached schedule for volunteers below. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Please also review the attached bulletin as we have many upcoming events, and cannot possibly cover all of them in our weekly parish news. If you are a ministry leader and would like something featured through our FlockNote messages or on our social media, please reach out to Jessica Lubianski.
Lastly, on behalf of Fr. Kris and our parish staff we just wanted to take a moment to share how we are thankful to each of you! We have been blessed with an amazing Family of Families and as we see people returning to Mass, catechetical programs, ministry life, and helping with the Turkey Festival we are constantly reminded of our communities generosity of their time, talent and treasure. If we can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out to our parish staff.
Turkey Dinner Volunteer Schedule
on Friday, October 16 at 4:00PM